6 months process limited warranty on parts and labor, contingent upon oil changes routinely performed at intervals recommended by pump manufacturer.
6 months process limited warranty on parts and labor, contingent upon:
- Oil changes are routinely performed at intervals recommended by pump manufacturer or O.E.M.
- Proper external filtration is implemented and routinely serviced at intervals recommended by O.E.M. Systems manufactory guarding against acids, corrosive gasses and particulate matter.
If your pump fails within the 6 month period due to the following reasons it will not be covered:
- Process build up.
- The pump is neglected and not maintained.
- The pump is ran under harsh conditions.
- A foreign object gets inside the pump to make it fail.
- Incorrect voltage is applied and causes damage to the motor.
- Pump is ran backward and causes damage.
- Incorrect oil is used.
- Any work is done to the pump or pump is modified by the customer.
- Insufficient exhaust.
The above circumstances are determined at the discretion of Vac-Tech. Customer must pay for shipping back to the Vac-Tech facility for evaluation. If it is found to be an actual warranty, Vac-Tech will repair the pump at no charge and will reimburse the customer for shipping.