Vac-Tech’s Parts Cleaning facility offers different types of wet cleans, media blasting and Co2 cleans.
- Vac-Tech offers free local deliver and pick up for all parts cleaning services.
- All parts are kept separate from the time they enter the facility to the time they leave, and cleaned in separate cabinets to control cross contamination.
- Parts are blasted according to what type of media required, dipped in an alcohol tank, wiped down in a clean room, and packaged in a clean room.
- Vac-Tech parts cleaning services include: Implant (all platforms), CVD, PVD, Etch, and we service major OEMS.
CO2 Blast cleaning has been used successfully in the semiconductor industry to clean: throttle valves, bellows, positive resist track bowls, applied 5000 turbo screens, isolation valves, blower flanges, teos valves and other critical parts.
Advantages of the CO2 blast cleaning include:
- Substantial reductions in cleaning time
- Recover and reuseof parts normally discarded
- Safe containment of hazardous materials
- Effective alternitive to acids, solvents and hand scrapping
Parts cleaning, CO2 cleans
- Stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum
- Silicon Carbide
- Titanium, Graphites, and more...